The GJHSA 2017 Year-End Banquet will be Sunday
November 5th at 1pm in the Sagebrush Room at the Mesa County Fairgrounds.
We will be serving a Baked Potatoe Bar
so please bring your favorive baked potato topping and RSVP so that we can have enough potatoes for everyone! You can RSVP
through the Contact Us tab here on our website, through the Facebook event or by calling/texting 970-361-5161.
At the banquet there will also be an opportunity for you to win all
your age division classes FREE for one 2018 GJHSA show by entering the Battle Of The Baskets! To enter simply put togeather
a "basket" and donate it to the Chance Drawing that will go on during the beginning of the banquet. The basket with
the most tickets in their cup immediatly proceeding the stat of the awards presentation wins! We only ask that you spend no
more than $30 per basket. Good luck!
New for 2017!
- We have updated the Entry Form this year. The updated form has been added under the Documents
tab. Changes include increasing the Day Member Fee to $10 and there will be only ONE rider/member per entry form.
- We have replaced English Control Open with English Disciplined Rail. A class description has been
added under the Documents tab.
- Warm Up Reining has been removed.
- The class list order has been changed. All Pleasure classes will now come before the Equitation
- The 4-H Member Discount has been removed.
- All stall reservations are to be made with the Show Management and per Fairgrounds Management there will be a stall
fee charged for tack stalls.
- The deadline for the Sponsor Incentive Program
will be June 1, 2017.
a necessity in order for us to provide the great awards both at the shows as well as the Year-End Banquet. Please talk to
family, friends and businesses about being a 2017 Sponsor. One sponsorship is just $50 and includes a 30 second
advertisement that will be read at all of the GJHSA shows as well as their name being listed on a banner that will be
hung up at all GJHSA shows. The Sponsorship Form can be found under the "Documents" tab as well as on our Facebook
For more information feel free to contact
us on our Facebook page or send us an email from the "Contact Us" tab.
GJHSA BOARD MEMBERS
We would like to invite anyone interested
in joining the GJHSA Board to do so by simply attending one of our upcoming board meetings. Come help us make this year even
more successful!!!! The board meets the second Thursday of every month at The Horse In Sport at 6:00 pm. Please come share
your ideas with us.